- She’s lived in four countries (US, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Australia).
- She married her college sweetheart (and they have been together 11 years this year).
- She is beyond terrible at bowling – but will still happily join friends at the bowling alley.
- She was born on St. Patrick’s Day.
- She also publishes Young Adult novels (all on the subject of marching band).
- She has always wanted to climb the Grand Tetons.
- She worked on a train for two summers and loved seeing parts of the United States few people get to see.
- When she retires, she wants to live a Golden Girls lifestyle with various friends all close by.
- A Life Less Ordinary is her all time favorite film!
- As a temporary assistant, she once showed Harrison Ford to the ladies bathroom.
One hotel suite. One year. Many stories. The Winchester Hotel is an active property in Beverly Hills, California. Luxurious and discreet, it is a perfect location for business meetings, weddings, affairs, and other important life events – including the death of an A List celebrity. Told from the omniscient perspective of the room, the reader has a front row seat to the drama that unfolds in the suite. Although each chapter is unique, the characters’ lives intertwine in a way only possible in a major metropolis like Los Angeles.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Contemporary
Rating – R
More details about the author