10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kari Nichols
My name is Kari Nichols, and here are ten think about me that you probably didn’t know!
- I’m a massive sports fan. Even though I spend the majority of my time reading, writing, taking photos, and creating art, I absolutely love sports. Whether it’s NFL, NBA, NHL, or the Olympics, I’m a huge fan. My favorite sports to watch are NFL and NBA. And I’m actually in a fantasy football league with my husband every fall!
- I was homeschooled for ten years. From first grade all the way through tenth grade, I was a homeschooler. Now, I wasn’t the kind of homeschooler that has zero social interactions and can’t function in society. My parents were very proactive about getting us involved in lots of activities. We were a part of a co-op, an athletic league, and various groups to make sure we were exposed to all kinds of social interactions.
- I’ve traveled to sixteen countries. Traveling is one of my passions, and I have a list of about two hundred places I desperately want to visit over the course of my life. My favorite countries so far are Italy, France, Ireland, Swaziland and Thailand. Hopefully I’ll be able to add more countries to my list soon!
- I’m obsessed with lists. It’s a little over-the-top at times. I’m so addicted to crossing things off my to-do list that sometimes, at the end of the day, I’ll make a list of all the things I’ve done that day just so I can cross them off. Yeah. Obsessed.
- I can read a good book six or eight times. I don’t know what to tell you, but if I really enjoy the book, I’ll read it over and over again until I’m sick of it. I think I’ve read Catch-22 four times, and it never gets old. I’m currently reading the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead for the fifth time. It’s just that good.
- I grew up in the South and have worked very hard to get rid of my southern accent. You can still hear it when I say certain words, but I try my hardest to speak without an accent. I love to imitate other accents (and was recently told by a man from London that my British accent was better than his best friend’s!). But in everyday life, I try to keep the accents to a minimum.
- I’m a professional wedding photographer. My husband and I opened Cottonwood Studios in 2007 and have photographed over one hundred fifty weddings since.
- I’m the youngest of three sisters. This means I grew up with an actual mother and two sisters who also acted like mothers. We’re all great friends now, but let’s just say I had authority issues for a large part of my life. It’s a wonder that I work for myself now …
- I love love love scavenger hunts. The greatest gifts I’ve ever received were gifts I had to find using clues. I don’t know why, but adore them.
- I have two tattoos. I have a tattoo of orchids on my right shoulder blade and one of swallows flying on my right collar bone. And I have plans for many, many more.
“We stand united, Family of Immortals. Plagued by life. Cursed by the hand of God …”
Rogue was born into an immortal family whose wealth is marked by a trail of blood. But when he meets the unnervingly familiar assistant of his next target, an unexpected rush of emotions begins to unravel his carefully laid plans.
Lissie lives a mundane life filled with work … and little else. She hasn’t taken a risk since she moved to New York City after college—seven years ago. But when the mysterious Matthew McCloud walks through the door of her office, she finds herself diving head-first into a whirlwind romance she never saw coming.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Urban Fantasy, Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance
Rating – PG-13
More details about the author