Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review: Some Are Sicker Than Others by Andrew Seaward

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Some Are Sicker Than OthersSome Are Sicker Than Others by Andrew Seaward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Were you able to connect with the main character and why?

I think connecting with the characters was a bit difficult because although realistic, their situations seemed so bad and there was no chance of a remedy. Or was there?

Did the book description relate to the story?

The description was accurate and the book was definitely an eye-opener for me.

Would you recommend it?

I would only recommend to someone interested in reading/learning about addiction and the toll it takes on the addict and their families.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive