1. Did the book description relate to the story?
From the current description, yes the book is accurate.
2. How did you feel about the opening / ending sequences of the book?
The opening has almost a peaceful feeling. During the first chapter, readers will start to feel the unrest in the warren.
The ending is perfect. I honestly did not want the book to end. I wanted to keep reading.
3. Who was your favourite character and why?
Others in the club have picked Fiver and/or Hazel. I loved each of them. My favourite is Bigwig.
4. What were the main relationships explored in this book?
Safety, looking for somewhere so they do not have to worry about anything.
5. Was this book worth reading?
Even if you are not a fan of rabbits this is a great read. Some may feel this is not worth reading for anyone but young adults. However, readers any age can learn something from this book.