Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson Jr.

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown , No comments
Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle LifeFighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What were the main themes of the book? Aging, how the body changes physically, mentally and emotionally.

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? Yes, it was like he and I were having a conversation. He kept telling me what was happening and I kept agreeing. I related to everything in the book.

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? I love the introduction.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I recommend this book for those who want to know what middle age is like.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive