Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review: The Book of Paul by Richard Long

4:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
The Book of PaulThe Book of Paul by Richard Long
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Compare two of the characters in this book. Rose - Young woman, sex crazed. Tattooed and pierced all over. She was a tattoo artist.

Norine - Loving and sweet. Tried to take Martin away to save him. She was murdered.

What did you think of the style of the writer? I liked the author's style. He was witty and descriptive.

Share a quote or two from the book. Paul talking to Rose. “I suggest you relax,” Paul said softly. “You’re no match for me on a good day.”

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive