Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
The Silver SphereThe Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Did the book description relate to the story?

To a degree, yes but the description only talks about Shelby. After reading I felt the book was more than just about Shelby. Each Kin plays a major role.

How did you feel about the opening / ending sequences of the book?

The opening seemed a little too unreal. The ending seemed past the point of perfect. Don’t get me wrong this was a great book. It just seemed like the ending should have been different especially with a second book in the series. Maybe the author should have left the readers with a cliff-hanger?

Who was your favourite character and why?

Throg, the outcast, who is not really an outcast. He has put himself in this position and seems to enjoy it.

What were the main relationships explored in this book?

Good versus evil. My book club members and I agreed on this. When reading about good and evil it is either an amazing book or something for the trash bin. There is no in between (at least for this reader).

Dadich has a creative way in working out the good fighting evil scenario. I am still deciding on which evil monster I enjoyed most.

Was this book worth reading?

Yes, this was a great young adult book.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive