- I wrote bestsellers, but was never allowed to say what they were.
- I mentored other writers and watched them sign deals ahead of me.
- I got two literary agents who couldn't sell my books unless I changed them to fit current publishing trends.
- I started a blog, self-published a non-standard writing book and found the readers they couldn't.
- I produced eBooks as an afterthought—and can't believe I nearly ignored them.
- I feared losing my credibility by self-publishing my fiction—but found that readers are far more generous and open-minded than middlemen would credit.
I was a ghostwriter, working in the shadows, and writing in the voices of others.
- Now, thanks to the internet and self-publishing, I have a career—writing as me.
*Read more about Roz Morris’ story in Indiestructible.
100% of proceeds will be donated to BUILDON.org, a movement which breaks the cycle of poverty, illiteracy, and low expectations through service and education.
Alex J. Cavanaugh <> Angela Brown <> Anne R. Allen <> Briane Pagel <> C.S. Lakin <> Ciara Knight <> Cindy M. Hogan <> D. Robert Pease <> Dawn Ius <> Emily White <> Greg Metcalf <> Jadie Jones <> Jessica Bell <> Karen Bass <> Karen Walker <> Kristie Cook <> Laura Diamond <> Laura Pauling <> Laurel Garver <> Leigh Talbert Moore <> Lori Robinson <> Melissa Foster <> Michael Offutt <> Michelle Davidson Argyle <> Rick Daley <> Roz Morris <> S.R. Johannes <> Stephen Tremp <> Susan Kaye Quinn
About Roz Morris:
Roz Morris lives in London. From the earliest age she had a compulsion to express herself on the page. Let out of London University, she was soon working as a journalist and writing novels. You’ll have seen her books on the bestseller lists but not under her name because she ghostwrote them for other people. She is now coming into the daylight with novels of her own. She is represented by Piers Blofeld at Sheil Land and by Jane Conway-Gordon.
Her first novel under her own name is My Memories of a Future Life. Her second novel, Life Form Three, will be released in winter 2013. Find out more about her fiction here.
She is also the author of two writing books—Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and how you can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence and Nail Your Novel: Bring Characters to Life.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Non-fiction
Rating – G