10 Things You Didn’t Know About Marc A. DiGiacomo
1) I am a real New York Police Detective (retired) who worked for a small town.
2) In A Small Town was my first published work but it isn’t my first story.
3) I am a huge fan of the band Pearl Jam, In A Small Town, is a shortened title of one of their songs.
4) I have saved someone’s life.
5) I have a dog named Lola, she’s really sweet, sometimes.
6) My favorite time of year is the fall.
7) My favorite NFL team is the Miami Dolphins.
8) Unlike Matt Longo, I can never remember any of my dreams.
9) I married my high school sweetheart.
10) I can eat an entire watermelon, as long as it’s perfectly sweet.
The shotgun blast catches Detective Matthew Longo by surprise. His world unravels into a nightmare that seemingly won't end. Murder, rapes, pedophiles, the small town of Hutchville, N.Y. is changing. It is up to him to make a difference.
While partner Donny Mello is in Italy attending a funeral for a family member who is connected, to say the least, a beautiful F.B.I. agent waits to question him about his family business. Can Matt keep from answering the Agent’s questions? More importantly, can he hide a potentially career-ending secret from his community, his brother, and most especially Agent Cynthia Shyler?
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Thriller
Rating – R
More details about the author