Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Review: Kaleidoscope World by Tomica Scavina

4:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Kaleidoscope WorldKaleidoscope World by Tomica Scavina
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Content (overall theme, idea and setting) – The idea was indeed unique and no wonder this is an award-winning book. Very original.

Do you find the characters convincing? Although some of the characters have exxagerated actions, each of them is believable and the reader can make a quick and easy connection.

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? I'll pick the conclusion. There are so many twists and turns to the story, you can't wait to get to the end. I really enjoyed this book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive