Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Monday, May 20, 2013

Review: Amidst Traffic - Michel Sauret

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Amidst TrafficAmidst Traffic by Michel Sauret
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did you enjoy about this book?

Really liked the short stories. Provided great discussions during our book club meetings. The writer has a writing style that's bound to keep you entertained.

Was the time period important to the story?

This story could happen from the time of automobiles too far in the future.

What did you like least?

After reading I felt like there was something missing. It was a great book. Just felt like I missed something. Will be reading again to see if I find what I did not see/read the first time.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive