Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Zoo Academy Special Edition (Vol. 1-3): History, Science & Art Lessons by EW Taylor

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Zoo Academy Special Edition (Vol. 1-3): History, Science & Art LessonsZoo Academy Special Edition (Vol. 1-3): History, Science & Art Lessons by EW Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Was it a good book? A great book for learning. I can see this having a long life in a child’s library.

What did you like about it? I loved how the author used animals to help kids in the learning process. As adults, we sometimes forget that learning is not easy for young ones. The animals give a child something to relate to in learning.

Was location important to the story? For this a zoo was required. I personally do not feel any other location would work.

What did you think of the cover? So colourful, kids are drawn to the bright colours and know it will be fun when gazing at the pictures.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive