Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: The Big Book of Dumb White Husband by Benjamin Wallace

6:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
The Big Book of Dumb White HusbandThe Big Book of Dumb White Husband by Benjamin Wallace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favourite location / setting … When Eril describes Christmas festivities that he hoped "would become tradition." I really like the way this scene was set and it certainly made me think of my home during Christmas.

Favourite scene …. When Erik is trying to explain the Christmas song by Spinal Tap to Mrs.Howard. I could only imagine her shock.

Favourite quote … "The real problem was that one couldn’t simply declare himself not a jerk." It was not unlike someone trying to tell you that they’re cool." So typical and yet so very true.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive