Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review: Do Not Go Quietly: A Guide to Living Consciously and Aging Wisely for People Who Weren't Born Yesterday by George A. Cappannelli

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Do Not Go Quietly: A Guide to Living Consciously and Aging Wisely for People Who Weren't Born YesterdayDo Not Go Quietly: A Guide to Living Consciously and Aging Wisely for People Who Weren't Born Yesterday by George A. Cappannelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What are your concerns about this book? I read this book twice and I'm not sure I understand what it means to increase / induce / heighten spirituality via drugs.

What are the most important relationships in the book? This book indicates that the most important relationship is the one we have with ourselves.

Are any of the events in the book relevant to your own life? Of course, as I grow older I'll definitely like to keep this book by my side and get a small dose of positivity now and then.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive