Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review: The Granite Key: Arkana Archaeology Thriller Mysteries #1 by N S Wikarski

6:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
The Granite Key: Arkana Archaeology Thriller Mysteries #1The Granite Key: Arkana Archaeology Thriller Mysteries #1 by N S Wikarski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One word to describe character, 5 reasons? I fell in love with Cassie. She is an extremely interesting character with lots of substance, charisma, personality, heart and depth

Climax and why? Some book club members disagreed with me but I felt the climax in the book wasn't as strong as I would have liked it to be.

Who will read? Adults who enjoy reading mysterious historical fiction. As the writer indicates in the introduction, if you are expecting only mystery and dead bodies with no history, this is not the book for you.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive