Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review: Eyes Behind Belligerence by K.P. Kollenborn

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Eyes Behind BelligerenceEyes Behind Belligerence by K.P. Kollenborn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Which secondary character resonated most with you and why? Jim and Russell were both primary and secondary characters at different stages.
While Russell seemed to receive most readers' attention, I felt that Jim's resentment was a powerful element to the story.

How do you define the central theme in this story. The central theme was acceptance of a difficult situation. These characters were repeatedly tested for situations that were not caused by them and I think the outcome of this and the people they became is worthy of any Hollywood movie.

What did you think of the ending? The ending was expected and predictable. Nevertheless, it was wrapped up nicely and this is a book I will definitely recommend.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive