Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Friday, April 26, 2013

Review: Saving Jackie K by L.D.C. Fitzgerald

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Saving Jackie KSaving Jackie K by L.D.C. Fitzgerald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Which secondary character resonated most with you and why? Detective Tippett. He seems stilted in some ways, but his investigation and interaction with the other characters moved the story along.

How you define the central theme in this story. The assasination of JFK, although this book offers a very unique twist.

What did you think of the ending? I liked the ending and the author tied everything together. The strong time travel elements made me think we wouldn't ever see the present again, but I was wrong and I liked that.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive