Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review: Sex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Sex and Death in the American NovelSex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did you like the way the book ended? It was a perfect ending for a great book. This author definitely has a way with words.

What do you think will be your lasting impression of this book? That no matter what genre the book there is always something that readers may learn while reading.

What did you think of the cover? Before I read the book I thought it felt out of place. After reading it, I felt the cover was perfect.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive