Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Sleeper's RunSleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did this book give you any new ideas about the situation that was portrayed? Yes, it definitely made me think about our servicemen and women. They give up a lot to protect the country and a lot of us take it for granted.

How did the main character feel during the book? He was confused. He couldn't remember anything. Didn't know, why he killed the president. Big blanks in his memory.

If you could continue the story, what events would you include? I wouldn't add anything else. It was perfect. This author has a unique writing style and I look forward to reading more books by him.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive