Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Review: Cruxim by Karin Cox

6:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Cruxim: You Are Never AloneCruxim: You Are Never Alone by Karin Cox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did the title have to do with the book? It was what Adedeo was and I definitely learned a few new words from this book.

What would the main character be likely to do if s/he visited? Talk about how he thought he was the only cruxim in the world. Then he found a female, just like him.

Using information from the book about one of the main characters, rewrote the ending of the book. I would have saved Sabine from the watery grave.

What are the most important relationships in the book? Adedeo / Sabine / Joslyn / Dr. Gandler

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive